Tuesday, September 11, 2007

On the 7th, I recorded guitar and vocal parts for 'Room for Doubt'. Then guitar parts for Sincere plus minor edits. There musta been more cause it was a ten hour session.

The 8th was shorter but more massive. The full band practiced. Whew. Nice. We are half ready for our khyber show. I mean, 1 down, 1 to go, so we're half ready, right?

Then Moses recorded his outrageously rockin last song fo the album. Not meaning it will be the last song on the album. No, I don't see that happening.

Today I learned about twitter.com, Mike fed-exed the first batch of songs to kramer, and then a site called indiemusicstop.com asked to interview me, or possibly the whole band was what they were requesting. The editor likes the struggle angle to the story. I said absolutely and just asked who all they want to interview.

So that's a nice 4 day period of keeping busy.

Oh yeah, I also recorded a song for Mood Stabilizer and in so doing, made some decisions on what will improve my home recording setup -- which I call Size McWaive's.

No comments: