Friday, February 26, 2010

Big Snows

The big snows of winter '09-'10 strike again. This gave me an excuse to watch Obama's Healthcare Bill Reconciliation in its entirety, more or less. Extremely impressive. I felt educated and happy for my country.

For my label and my friends, the weather postponed the mixing of Thee Nosebleeds' self titled debut cd. They and Mike are dedicated. The project will get done. The tracking session was fun, efficient and productive. We have a great product in the works.

As the snow melts, it'll be great to start practicing the new Headflap songs for our 2nd full length and whatever shows we might play. The 2 main BBH retrospective collections, which will contain audio and video, are coming along nicely.

The college radio promo campaign for Headflap's debut cd has been worthwhile, and I continue to think on how much promo can my label afford to offer to the whole roster?

No comments: