Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Search is On!

It occurred to me yesterday: now that Creeping Weeds' mini-tour in support of their phenomenal debut full-length is over, maybe Chris' time commitments have lightened some, and he might be able to help out the flap in its attempts to gig again... like, be our drummer? I mean, wouldn't it be dumb if the offer were never made? So I emailed the man.

Long and short: no. CreeWees are intensifying their assault on indie rock, AND Chris is headed to grad school. Just can't fit us in at this time - but he did offer help in getting some initial gigs, and that is much appreciated.

So, the 'flap launches its drummer search. I have proposed a concept to my bandmates; details and dates just need to be agreed on by all bandmembers and other involved parties before anything further on the subject will be posted on the website.

I'm psyched.

No comments: