Tuesday, July 24, 2007

For the record, part 2

Yeah.

I used my '72 Telecaster Thinline on "Zen in D", "All I Want to Say to Sting", and "Waiting Game". Mike's Gibson Les Paul I used on "Annihilation", "Concetta", and "Tell Me Now".

The bass parts I played on Al's little Danelectric (if that's the name), which has great tone, even up high.

The drums I played on myriad drum kits that I wouldn't know the first thing about giving the proper nomenclature to, but which were certainly dynamite. I think I remember names like Pearl, Tama, Yamaha, Paiste, and maybe Zildjian.

The bottled water I drank during the sessions was Poland Springs, and the protein bars I ate were either the new Clif bars or MetRx bars.

The vehicle I drove to pick up Al and head to Second Story is a Volkswagen.

Entities associated with the above brands please feel free to contact me with details on endorsement deals. Thank you very much.

- Moses

No comments: